Wednesday, July 27, 2011

pictures from earlier this summer
















  • *Cane on left and Pretty Girl on right*






*Shaq and Smokey with their new baby girl, see it was a long time ago, the beans weren't even in yet:)











*Lena and her stud colt, wait 'til you see the new pics of this big guy!











*Royal and her stud colt, beautiful!









*Drifter and her stud colt, wow did he ever roan out!












*Our proud stallion, Watch Joe Shaq










Where in the world has this summer gone? I am so far behind with my pictures! This is just a mixture of pictures that I took even before Pretty Girl and Cane had their 2011 babies. I have quite a few so I may end up with a lot of new post tonight, it is already almost midnight so I hope I can stay up long enough to get them on here. Besides these old shots I have more that I took two nights ago that I want to get on here too. We shall see, hope you enjoy. It has been another great year for color, build, and dispositions in our Windy Creek babies.

No comments: