Friday, June 18, 2010

Newest pictures, taken today
























Here are just a mixture of pictures I took today. The older colts are really filling out, they look huge next to the two little ones! Pretty Girls' little guy looks like he has two black eyes, from the way he is shedding around his eyes. They might not be very clear, it was getting kind of dark/stormy out this morning when I was trying to get some new pictures of them. This has been one colorful year for babies, 5 babies and 5 different colors! Registering should be fun, all I know is that the AQHA are going to get a bunch of pictures in with registration forms this year! Since I gave up on this slow computer on friday, this past sunday morning, Cane had a great looking red dun (I think it will stay this color) filly but haven't had chance to picture of her yet. I will get them on as soon as I can.

No comments: