Friday, April 23, 2010

New Addition!











Last Friday night, April 16th, Drifter had a beautiful little filly (pictured here)! I know these pictures aren't the best but I also know that I have never had just two pictures of any of our Windy Creek baby and then be done with it. There will be plenty more pictures in the weeks and months ahead.
On a sad note last Wednesday, April 14th Royal had a pretty red roan baby but before the next morning it had passed away. Royal seems to doing fine so we are not sure what was wrong with her baby.
Caleb's Mare Midnite and her little baby are both doing good. He is pictured here below.
We still are not 100% sure what color he is going to be!
These pictures were taken the 21st. The same day as the ones from my last post of our yearlings and two year olds.
We have a couple mares getting pretty close but there are still a couple that have a way to go.
I can't get same day pictures on here, I hardly ever have and probably never will. Because I use my sister Cindy's computer and camera (and a busy life) it so it's not easy for me to do.This is the only way that I can do my blog.

1 comment:

Moosebreath said...

Very nice looking foals. I am sorry to hear about the loss of Royal's foal.